- I don't receive emails submitted with NK Contact form.
- Can I use the form outside slider and embed it with shortcode?
- Is it possible to change width of sliding panel?
- I want the form opens on each page load
- I have conflicts with parallax effect or fixed background on my site
— Please follow this guide.
— Not yet, but this feature is planned for development.
Changing width is not recommended. Form layout is not fluid at this moment. There are many places in code which should be changed. So there is no quick solution. We don’t recommend to change it by yourself either.
We consider options to improve this in future updates.
Please follow this guide. Trigger options could be added as native features in future updates.
Chrome browser has some glitches rendering fixed background (
background-attachment:fixed rule) after CSS transformations applied. Which is happening when plugin pushes content. Background becomes static and flickers. This cannot be fixed until Chrome devs fix this for their browser.
Plugin applies workaround for this case when body element has fixed background. For rest elements it applies background attachment static in Chrome. You can use slide out animation instead of pushing content if you want your background to be fixed. Try the same recipe if you have any bugs with parallax effect.